If you have lately visited CBD stores online then you might have realized that their price is very high. Are you wondering why they are expensive? Before getting into more details about the reasons why its price is high, let’s discuss about some basic information about CBD.
CBD (Cannabidiol) can be derived from both Marijuana and Hemp. However, the Cannabidiol content in Hemp is generally high when compared to Marijuana. The THC levels are very low in hemp and high in Marijuana and this is one of the reasons why most of the manufacturers use CBD from hemp in their products. Here is the list of products, which people use often and they are CBD facials, edibles, beverages, tea, sprays, vape oils and this list goes on. Believe me we can see a new CBD product introduced in the market every day.
Where to buy CBD oil and other products? With the increase in demand for CBD products a lot of sellers have started offering them online. However, there is no guarantee that all the sellers on the online platform offer great quality products. Here is a suggestion for you if you are looking for the best quality products online. Just CBD store is one of the reputed online brands and all their products are lab tested. They will also ensure that your order reaches your doorsteps on time.
Why Is Cannabidiol costly?
You pay for the below things when you purchase CBD products from reputed brands.
- Cost Involved to Grow Hemps – Many people don’t know that farmers should pay licensing fees to grow hemp. Apart from this they should pay for their land, water, seeds, labor and equipment. Overall, the cost involved to grow hemp is generally high.
- CBD Extraction Cost – You would require labor and some special equipment for CBD extraction.
- Cost for CBD Testing – Manufacturers should pay for CBD testing as well because most of the customers these days are looking for lab tested products to ensure that they are free from any contaminants. Most of the lab tested products will have label on them which speaks about the CBD content, THC levels, strength and etc.
- Cost for Selling CBD – Selling CBD products involve proper packaging, shipping cost and advertising. Sellers generally spend a lot for all these things.
- Greedy Sellers – Last but not the least there are some sellers online who sell their products without lab testing at a higher price to make a good profit. You must avoid buying such products as they may or may not have contaminants. Remember that, using the products containing contaminants can put your life in danger. Check their customer reviews always to get an idea about the products of such sellers.
Where can I find the CBD products at an affordable price?
There are some stores online that offer CBD products at an affordable price like Just CBD Store. Visit such stores online to save your money and time.